Bearville Fanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Fanz

Where Bearville Fanz gather and have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Sign Up Today!!!   Sign Up Today!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Hello,
I have changed the Bearville Fanz Rec Camp and Renamed it and have made different plans. How I am going to make teams is I will let everyone sign up and Then I will drew names out of a hat. Once I have done that I will Choose Team Captains. There will be 3 different teams. For now I am going to name the teams: Team 1, Team 2, and Team3. Each team will get to choose there own team name. Each team will go to their Team Captains Cub Condo. You have to have a bear to play with us. I have one extra account that has a bear. It will be a contest for anyone on this forum that DOES NOT have a bear. I will come up with that contest soon. But, If you don't win I am very sorry. I will give each Team Captain 4 beds for us to sleep in. I will give the Team Captain 4 Chairs for bears to sit in. I will give 5,000 Bear Bills for them to add other Decor. There will be 4 people on a team. We will have fun days and many other things to do. Check back for more updates.

Bear Hugs,
Admin!
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillefanz.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1